Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fun on the Farm

Today we enjoyed a little Fall festivities, something we haven't had a chance to do this Fall as much as normal and I would have liked...I can only squeeze so much into a month and all this Mickey Mouse stuff is taking priority. Anyways...we enjoyed a little QT time with Mema and Mammie today at a Farm in Lowry's at their Fall Festival.
I was attempting to get a good shot that matched her outfit...too bad I didn't have anything that wasn't too hot for some good orange pics!
She decides to check out the hay after checking out all the pumpkins...you can guess where it went next...her mouth

I think she thought the pumpkins were balls



He thinks he is too big to smile these days are something


But she makes up for it with her smiles!

Or he does this silly face...would have been a really cute pic if he would have smiled right

No farm would be complete without some animals

These small pumpkins were being shot from some sort of sling shot thing...when they were shot in air they were traveling about 300 mi/hr.
The cotton fields looked like they were covered with snow...a pretty site and nice change from city sites

The pumpkin patch


CR loved all the farm machines!

She loved the snow cone...she couldn't get enough of it. Think it has something to do with me craving snow cones my entire pregnancy...too weird but so cute to see her sling her arms and kick her feet while eating this...um, umm she was "saying". If you look carefully you will she her purple mustache.



CR going through the maze...I didn't feel like I needed to venture into the adult one/bigger one with 2 kids.


Good old school fun
He could have sat here all day...his favorite tractor
but we still had to try them all out

Having fun on the hay ride...baby C liked it too!

My sweet babies! It was nice to get away from "life" and enjoy the day with my kids in such a laid back place! I am looking forward to going back to this area for the Christmas parade in a few months. Today we passed by our tailgating place (where we like to set up and watch the parade...of course with some cooking/eating involved). I will have to find baby C some pink John Deere wear before then.

No comments: