Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Quick Beach Trip

I managed to squeeze in a few beach pics from the fastest trip there I have ever taken. We took CR down to meet K's parents during Spring Break and decided to stay overnight with them.

I hate I was missing my other child in this pick...this would have been a good family pic
Beach bound




Loved the sand between her toes...she is her mommy's girl










I hate I didn't get a pic in her crab outfit (applique shirt that a good friend made). It was adorable! She wore it down to the beach, but unfortunately we didn't make it out to get pics while she was in it.

A view from my favorite restaurant at the beach...Gulf Stream Cafe

The marina beside my fav restaurant...it is so relaxing!
Little C liked it too!