Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun

Even though it managed to rain out the anticipated neighborhood hayride, we still got in some trunk or treating before the rain and some trick or treating during a rain break.
My sugar plum fairy and her new favorite...to "walk" around everywhere. Poor thing...I didn't even think to put shoes on her, because I was thinking...fairies don't wear shoes...I should have known this fairy needed to wear them
She didn't seem to mind the costume but by the end of the night she had rid of the headband

I was proud of her Dollar Tree improvised outfit



My cuties!


I didn't take many of CR because I have a TON of pics of him in his pirate outfit from our cruise...Pirates in the Carribean night. Hopefully I will have those posted soon. I am having to sort through the 600 of them...whew...what were we thinking?!




No comments: