Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Great pics!

Thanks to a former college roommate, I was able to knock out several birds with one stone the weekend before last...Christmas pics, baby C 9 month pics, and cousin pics for K's mom for Christmas (per her request...hence the TN clothes in some...although I refuse to post many of those). Anyways...thanks Tyler...they are GREAT! It was great to catch up with you too...we have got to get together more often!
*These are not all of them...of the 164...these are just a few...






3 comments:

Mrs. Carney said...

These are great pictures- your kids are adorable! Thanks for sharing! BTW, when is the parade you took C. to last year in Lowry's? I was thinking it was coming up again soon and I would like to take my kids to see it. Let me know when you can!

Amy said...

Wonderful Pictures! Aubree has that same green Santa dress! Baby C is getting soooooo big.... Looks like yall are having lots of great Holiday fun! Miss ya!

Eversole Crew said...

Thanks Amy...we miss you too! I hope we get to see you guys soon! That is too funny that the girls have the same dress...great minds think alike :)