Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Reflections

As the New Year is here, I reflect on God's goodness of 2009. We were blessed with so much!

  • The new year began with the birth of my healthy precious baby girl
  • God has provided for us financially...even though it wasn't easy we survived...my lack of pay for 6 wks while I was on maternity leave, K's changing of jobs, and more financial trials
  • great health for entire family
  • my job which I LOVE is thriving even though we face economic hard times and budget cuts
  • were able to spend quality family time together at the beach on 2 occasions, one with extended family
  • celebrated CR's turning 4 by making a dream come true for him...visiting Mickey's boat and house
  • answered prayers for family members and their health
  • being led to join a new church were God is working in our lives
  • K and I being more aware of our need to grow in our relationship together and with God
  • This year, although I am thankful for all the above, I am most thankful for our wonderful family that does so much for us and for the AWESOME friends we have....our lives are richer because we have you! You will never know how much you bless our lives and I don't know what we would do without our family and friends!

2 comments:

The Cassidys said...

wonderful post - you guys are truly blessed. we miss seeing you as often as we once did but we certainly think about you all the time. happy new year!
btw - how did you get those little flowers on there as your bullet points?

Eversole Crew said...

Thanks Amanda! We miss seeing you guys too! We are going to have to try to get together some. Happy New Year to you guys too...I hope it is a blessed one!

Not quite sure...I think I just did shift and 8 adn that is what popped up...sorry I am not much help...it was sort of an accident that they ended up that way