Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What lies ahead?

Now that I have reflected on the past year, I think about the next year ahead...2010...and although I am excited for a New Year, I am apprehensive of some major changes, some we know about and some we probably don't. The road last year was not easy to travel, but we still took the climb and were able to see God's blessings. As the new year is here, I am not making any resolutions (eat better, lose weight, etc.) Instead, I am focusing on some personal goals and goals as a family. I begin to think about my goals and am excited about some time for K and I to sit down without distractions in the near future to look at our goals together. It is with this intention that we will have a better vision as to what lies ahead of us this new year and will be stronger in reaching our goals. It is my prayer that God will lead us, guide us, and shelter us through this next year! Happy New Year to you and may God bless you this year!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy New Year and I pray that everything works out for your family in the coming weeks. I know that you are stressed out about it, but the Lord will prevail and take care of you and lead you in the right direction for the kiddos!!!!!

Eversole Crew said...

Thanks Amy! I appreciate it! Happy New Year to you! Hope it is a blessed one for you and your family! It was great to see you guys last week. We need to get together for a girl's night or time sometime soon!