Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas....Come and Gone

I know you have heard it said time and time again "it is hard to believe that Christmas has come and gone", but this year with two kids, I REALLY feel this way. We enjoyed our time together celebrating and making memories to last forever!
*I always post pictures backwards...you would think I would have the hang of it by now...sorry for the random order.
The mess from our real tree...not to mention that we all have been sick since it has been up. I thought I was going to cry when I was on my hands and knees for 2 hrs. cleaning up this mess
It was a pretty tree though, and we had so much fun going to cut it down, but I am afraid it will not happen again. No, these are not all our gifts...they are all of our gifts from extended family to each other

Baby C on Christmas morning opening her presents from Santa


One of CR's most exciting gifts...thanks Nana and Pop

and his other...thanks Mema and Granda

Baby C got into the gift opening more than I expected. It was so fun to watch her get excited about it all.

and climb on her boxes
and open gifts...this was her fav wrapping...it had "K" on it, as she calls him (Mickey)

It was fun having CR around in the kitchen for our baking day too (well he stayed around for some of it). He was so excited to help and did a really good job.


My kiddos nestled in mommy and daddy's bed in the morning after getting up watching cartoons and eating Cheerios.


Baby C enjoyed Christmasville too, even though we froze!

CR wore this same outfit (minus the girly shirt) when he was 14 months old...she is only 11 months...amazing at the difference in size of them. She is going to catch up with her "bubbie" soon if CR doesn't start putting some meat on those bones.

Reading about Santa's coming

CR and his BFF's at Christmasville

No comments: