Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Girls Day Out

I am not normally a concert goer...I can't think of many people that I like to watch in person. However, when it comes to Kenny Chesney that is a different story. A dear friend of mine knew exactly what I needed for an early birthday present for a birthday I am not looking forward to...she bought she and I tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert in Greenville. It was WONDERFUL! It was so nice to have to day to enjoy myself without being mommy!





Chilling in the parking lot before the concert



Playing corn hole...my first time. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but it was fun.





In the concert...couldn't we pass as sisters?



Lady Antebellum opened up the concert. I love their songs on radio and music videos, but I was disappointed in their concert performance. All they did was stand there and sing with a backdrop that just changed colors. They could have at least walked out on the other stage already set up (t shaped). Maybe I am just spoiled to Kenny and his great performances.



Miranda Lambert was the next act before Kenny. She did a pretty good job...I am just not a big fan of hers...too much built up anger/aggression for me. I did like her pink guitar!










And then...the show! He always has such cool curtain drops.



A view from our seats before Kenny comes on.



Of course he had to come out in an extravagant way...he rode a chair through the floor section of the concert singing for an entire song.



No this is not how close I was...this was taken from the screen...it was a nice view though!
He puts on a great show and really seems to care about his fans...I get this from every concert that I have been to of his, meeting some of his band members this time, and even when I met him 2 years ago backstage. He seems like such a genuine guy!



We saw this guy playing with him coming out of his bus when walking to dinner. The crew/band member buses were parked lining the street headed to Main Street that we walked down to eat dinner. We met several of them....they were all nice.
This is the bus in his video "Out Last Night" parked along the street with his crew/band member buses
His percussion player...such a cool guy straight from the islands.

And this was the guy that I had my picture made with earlier...too cool.



THANKS AMANDA FOR AN AWESOME TIME!!!!! I OWE YOU BIG TIME!!!







No comments: