Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Busy as A Bee

This is what every day feels like for me. I am in need of some R&R REALLY soon. Below are some of our latest happenings...
I have realized that girl stuff is just too cute...but in order for me to afford all this girl stuff, I am having to learn to get crafty.


Sunday, I helped host a baby shower for one of my dear friends. I am so excited that she will be having another girl. Baby C will have a friend close to her age! Above is the strawberry topiary my mom made for the shower. It is so pretty...I am going to be using this idea a lot. I don't know what I would have done without her help for this shower, as she made the cake and this topiary and my grandma made the homemade mints. I am so grateful to have such talented ladies in my life that don't mind helping out!



The food spread...it was all so yummy!




Here is the mommy-to-be and Lay (her 5 year old daughter). Congrats Ashlyn and family on the soon new addition of Madyson!


Happy Mother's Day to me. CR made this wheelbarrow for me at his Home Depot (Daddy and son) morning out. They then filled it with a flower for me from each of my sweet kids. Thanks guys...you are sweethearts!


CR had his first blastball game last Saturday. It was so adorable watching these little ones learn the basics. They did a fantastic job! I was so pleased! They are sitting on the side line here waiting for their turn to bat. The little one with the Clemson hat has my heart. When we first started the game, he ran up to me in a panic and said, "but we didn't run down the hill and touch the rock". It took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about, but quickly realized that he was referring to Clemson's tradition. What were we thinking...any good ballgame should start that way right?! Too precious!


CR and cousin Peyt's check out the field at second base while waiting on a hit to take him home.


Mommy's little slugger. He was so proud of himself and so excited that everyone (Mommy, Daddy, baby sister, Mema, Granda, Nana, Pop, Mamie, Uncle J, Aunt Kim, Uncle Mike, Madey's, Peyt's, and Aunt Randie) all came out to watch him.



Daddy/Coach getting him set up to bat


Playing out field...their weakest point, but doing such a great job. There biggest hurdle is that their attention span is only about 10 minutes.
Bless his heart...he looks like a little orphan wearing his dad's hat, but there was no stopping him. He finally took it off during the game when it kept falling down over his eyes.


Go blue team! Coach K gets them ready for the game!

How cute they are!

He thinks he is such a big boy now and is so excited about playing!

2 comments:

Monica M. Judd said...

What sweet memories! Looks like you guys are having so much fun together.

Amy said...

Is that the pillowcase you made? It's beautiful.