Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Quarter of a Year Stats

My little girl is officially growing like a weed! I can't believe she is a "quarter of a year old" and growing/changing so quickly. I took her today for her 4 month visit, and I was hit hard with the realization of just how quickly things are changing for her.

Weight: 12 lbs. 14 oz.
Height: 24 1/4 inches
Head Circum.: 42.3

She is right on target with everything that she is supposed to be doing developmentally, except rolling over. I am not too concerned about this yet. Although I don't want to see her behind developmentally, I am sort of enjoying the fact that she hasn't started that yet (makes her changes/growing up not seem so quick).

She was also given the okay to start foods (cereal and stage 1). I guess we will be trying this soon...just as I was getting comfortable to our routine.

No comments: