Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

These Days

Here are some latest shots from my camera...I just can't seem to keep up with blogging these days
My precious little girl is growing up so quickly...she is now rolling over every time I put her on her belly

Blastball season is over and the kids were so excited to get their medals. They did such a great job!CR waiting his turn to bat at his last blastball game.

Eating real food really tuckers her out...she feel asleep in the middle of eating...carrots on her face and all.
Baby C and Grammie sharing quality time at Mema and Granda's house. I am so blessed that not only my children have 2 sets of grandparents to love on them/spend time with/learn from, but they are also very close to my grandmother.
Baby C and Grammie singing together...this is a favorite for Baby C...she joins right in.
She loves her fingers...they are in her mouth CONSTANTLY!
Her new favorite face to make...monkey lips
That sweet smile and chubby cheeks...I will forever cherish

You know sometimes you see something and you have to do a double take...that is just what I did with this sign as I was riding home the other day. When K saw what I was doing, he had to turn around and take a look/a picture out of disbelief of what I was telling him. This was a sign outside a local barbershop. I had no idea what the first "service" was, but I knew it surely must not mean what I knew of the term. I have sense learned that it is a hair wrapping...thanks to my students!







1 comment:

Amy said...

Loving her in the watermelon bubble!!!!! SO cute!