Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Half a Year

How can it be that half a year ago I had baby C?...it just doesn't seems so. Yet, as I took her to the doctor today, I was reminded of just how far we have come in half a year...it is amazing!
My little toe-headed blue-eyed girl...you bring so much joy into my life. That sweet smile that lights up your face, lights up the world of those around you! You have the sweetest personality, yet you are very head strong and let everyone know what you want/don't want (mema says you already have drama). Although this is sometimes a struggle right now, I am glad you are that way and hope you always stay that way.
I love the way your eyes shine when you see your big brother or your mommy in particular (and now coming around more to Daddy and others too). I thrills my heart when you show us your love! I will cherish those sloppy kisses, snuggles, "zorberts" (blowing on my arm/legs), and you "smelling" me forever (she loves to smell me...especially first thing in the morning...she just sniffs these big sniffs as if she has missed me)!

You are so eager to do and keep up with your brother...don't rush things...you will be big soon enough! You are also liking eating real food...I don't think you are going to be a picky eater (see future blog). That voice is getting more and more stronger everyday as you figure out how to make it work...making lots of sounds now (eh and g) are still your favorite!

Those chubby little cheeks and sweet smile. You don't have teeth yet, but I am sure you are working on them...you have all the signs. And those chubby little legs...you love to kick them...you hardly ever keep them still and on the ground. You get so happy when you get to stand on them...you feel like such a big girl!

I have been so blessed by God to have such a precious and sweet baby girl! You truly are "sugar and spice and everything nice" (well except for your diapers these days)

2 comments:

The Cassidys said...

i'm gonna cry ... she's so sweet and i cannot believe she's already 6 months old! really - where does the time go?

Amy said...

Sweet post!!!!! Somehow I missed it, but was glad that I scolled down and got to read it! She's a cutie pie!