Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Mommy's Girl!

My girl is becoming such a Mommy's girl! She will hardly let anyone else hold her. Although I am tickled that she loves her mommy and favors me (especially since CR is such a Daddy's boy), it is frustrating that she will not let other people hold her some. I guess I better cherish it while it lasts, because in her teen years, I am sure she will want to keep her distance from Mommy. I hope she always stays a Mommy's girl! I could have even swore she has said ma-ma 3 times this weekend when she was in pursuit of me.
My little toe-headed girl...I hope she keeps that blond hair and those blue eyes!
My precious girl...even though her temperament hasn't been so precious lately. I think she may be teething. She has been so irritable lately and totally out of her character (not sleeping good, etc.). I want my SLEEPER back...I was so spoiled!


She LOVES her outside swing and thinks she is such a big girl that gets to swing with her brother. She just laughs as it goes back and forth! Such joys are these precious moments!

No comments: