Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Whether to take the plunge?

I am so on the fence about whether to take the plunge into the Facebook world. Everyday I hear of someone else that I would like to keep up with on Facebook or get asked if I am on it that I am starting to think that A.) I am the only person in the world not on it and B.) I am missing out on a lot.

However, my reasons for having not already joined/fear joining are:
-don't have time for it/too time consuming (I feel like I am already on computer enough with e-mailing and blogging)
-fear computer viruses/computer crashes (I heard are common).

Any feedback? Should I do it?

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm the only other person in the world not on it!! Glad I'm not! I was for a few weeks and it you just get sucked into the nosey world of it!!!!!!! It's too addicting!!!! But, that's just my two cents!!!

Mrs. Carney said...

I think it depends on the person whether or not you get "sucked in". I am on FB but rarely have time to do much other than "post" on my wall, which I don't even do on a daily basis. I know you can play games and do other stuff (which is where the viruses are typically found), but I've never played even one and I've been on FB for over a year. I will admit it is nice to be able to keep up with others, and it doesn't take a lot of time to type in their name. It's sort of like a shortened blog. I say go for it and if you find you aren't on it, delete your account.

By the way, I was thinking about you today. The Lord brought you to my mind for some reason. I hope all is well. Take care! :)