Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful

I know I have said this before, but not only am I blessed to have a job, but I am truly blessed to have a job outside of being a mommy (that I actually earn money doing) that I love. Yes, I love the fact that it is only part time that allows me to still have plenty of mommy time with my kids, but it is so rewarding. Last week we had our summer graduation and it really hits a nerve with me. I am so happy for the hard work and committment that many of my students put into getting their diploma, despite many obstacles against them. It reminds me that I am doing the right thing. So many of them are an inspiration to me and teach me things that I didn't know or forgot that are important!


A cake that one of my grads brought me the day she got her scores in the mail.

Flowers and balloon from a student and her boyfriend for my birthday in appreciation of my teaching her and encouragement to continue when the road is rough.

No comments: