Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Day of Thankfulness!

So sorry this is so late...it has been in draft form since the day after Mother's Day I think. I am having a hard time finding the time to blog with my child deciding he is done with naps. Sorry again!

Despite CR waking on the wrong side of the bed, acting horrible at lunch out with K, my parents and grandma, fighting a nap, and acting out all day...
Mother's Day was a day of thankfulness and reflection for me, perhaps due to all that I have been through.

My healthy and full of energy boy: I am blessed that I have a healthy child that 2 1/2 years ago decided to come out into the world six weeks early. I thought back to how scared I was during this time not knowing what would happen. But God was so good...you would never know that my smart two year old was so early. I am also so blessed to be alive and healthy after my scare with a brain tumor.

CR told me Happy Mother's Day all day long and still continues to do so. He gave me a card and made me something at school. K and CR also gave me a gift card to get some relaxation.

I am so blessed to be a Mother!

No comments: