Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Potty Training Attempts Turns into Outdoor Fun!






I once (or more than once) had someone tell me that if I could, I should let CR run nude outside to help with potty training. These days I am getting pretty desparate, so Sunday, I decided to give it a try (also due to the fact that CR had a bad rash on his bottom that could use some fresh air). Since it was a beautiful day, and of course he had to be outside to enjoy it, I thought (with K's help), let's turn this into a game. K sprayed CR with the water hose and then I tried to get him to "water the tree". He loved the idea of both, but didn't have much luck with the "watering the tree". He loved trying though. It was so funny...he was trying to so hard, but it just wouldn't happen. In fact he was straining so hard that sounds came from the other end. It was so funny! Thankfully, the neighbors were not home, and DSS was not called, since you all know that I can spit on my neighbors house from mine (and live in a very "close" neighborhood in town). CR thinks this should be a game we play daily...we did the same thing today. I hope I haven't started something...he will not be able to get away with this much longer!

No comments: