Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Moving On Up

Today baby C had her 1 month Dr. visit. I was reassured of what I already knew...she is growing up so fast already. In addition to her moving to her room (instead of sleeping in our room) in the last 2 weeks, eating more at feedings (can tell when I use a bottle), and growing out of newborn clothes, below are her stats. Once again I am reminded of how quickly time flies and little ones change. As happy as I am about her progress, I can't help but be a little saddened well that she is changing so rapidly since she will be my last newborn.

Weight: 8 lbs. 2 oz. (25 percentile)
Height: 20 1/4 in. (25th percentile)
Head circumference: 37 1/2 (50 percentile)

No comments: