Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Love

As a mom for the second time, I really know things that I must have in order to survive and things are not quite as necessary for babies. However, a veteran mom of 3 and dear friend of mine, enlightened me on a new must have this go round...a Moby Wrap (see link below). I must say that it is a new fave...it makes my life so much easier. I was a little skeptical at first, as I had a hard time figuring out all the holds, but now that I was shown how to do it...I LOVE IT! I am able to "hold" baby C in some of her fave positions while I play with CR, get things done, or while she just needs some "snuggle time". IT IS AWESOME and I am so excited that I will be able to use it for MANY MANY pounds to come with her. Thanks Amy S. for the enlightenment and wonderful gift!

http://www.mobywrap.com/

1 comment:

Amy said...

Girl, you are welcome! I'm so glad you love it now that you figured out how to use it! It will truly be your lifesaver over the next few months!