Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Monday, February 16, 2009

"Photo Shoot"

A professional photographer I am not, but last Thursday I did manage to get a few good shots of CR and baby C. Seeing that she is almost a month old and I don't have birth announcements out yet, and the fact that it was our last "pretty day" weather wise for a while, I dressed the kids up and with the help of my mom, attempted to get a few shots that I may use for announcements. I was pretty pleased with how well they turned out! Below are a few of my favorites!





















2 comments:

Amy said...

You got some great shots and CR is just an adorable little studmuffin...

Monica M. Judd said...

Great pictures! Handsome boy and beautiful baby girl. I never realized CR had your mouth until seeing these.