Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Friday, April 24, 2009

3 month milestone

I am almost afraid to post this thinking I may ginx myself, but I have to document this, so I can remember it forevermore (something I didn't do enough of with CR). Since I didn't document everything with CR, I don't have so much to compare to with baby C. But then again, maybe that is a good thing that I don't, that way I can't compare them and their accomplishments in life. Instead it makes me focus on each child and their own pace of achieving milestones.

Anyways, on the night of her turning 3 months, she slept all night through (from 8PM-7:30AM). I woke to the alarm clock at 5:45 panicked thinking something had happened. My first thought was did I get up and feed her during the night, but just forgot in my sleepy state, but that soon was figured out by my engorgment. I ran to her room to make sure she was okay, and of course she was fine...still snoozing away. Last night, she didn't wake til 5AM, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for more of these (even though she always has only woken once during the night).

I am so proud of her and blessed that she is such a good sleeper and awesome baby! This is a milestone that we are still working on with her 3 1/2 year old brother!

1 comment:

Monica M. Judd said...

This is HUGE. Congratulations! Hopefully this will be her new norm.