Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Zoo Trip

We did this during my Spring Break, but I am just getting to posting the pics. This is one of CR's favorite places to visit.
Since it was Spring and the flowers were in bloom we decided to take a trip over to the Botanical Garden side of the zoo. I am glad we did (despite the wait for the "train" and having to fight for our place in line. It amazes me how heartless people are sometimes. It is too long of a story to spend time posting on, but anyways...the gardens are beautiful.
Starla and her kids plus a neighbors kid she was watching all went. The kids didn't seem to enjoy this part of the zoo as much as us (of course).








My little tiger! And no, I didn't plan his outfit for this pic. I just put him it for the weather and the fact that it is easy to spot.

Not a good shot, but this is my favorite zoo exhibit. They are such pretty creatures!


The howler monkeys were in rare form today...put on a great show.

One of CR's favorite exhibits.

This was so cute...a baby giraffe.

Too cute...my mom actually has a picture of me doing the same thing with some of my classmates during a 2nd grade field trip here.


The meerkat had no worries...just sunning!

1 comment:

Monica M. Judd said...

Great pictures! I'm hoping we can get down there soon.