Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More Milestones...

My baby girl is growing up way too fast for my liking. It is amazing just how quickly she is changing. In addition to "jabbering" and sleeping through the night (although this is a milestone I am enjoying), she is putting check marks beside a more things:

  • scooting on her back; gone are the days of leaving her lying places
  • graduated out of the 4 oz. bottles to 6 oz. of milk
  • interacting and "playing", especially with her brother (she already adores him)

  • most 3-6 month clothes
  • my big girl in her Bumbo seat. She loves being able to sit in this and see the world.



Sitting upright at all times is now her favorite position, even when holding her. She just soaks up her surroundings.
She is also liking brother's "blank blanks". CR is so sweet to share with her a lot, but the other night he was eager to show her her own that he got her before she was born. I think I am going to have another child that loves their security blanket as much as I did


All of these changes really zonks her out!





No comments: