Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Friday, April 17, 2009

A trip Down Memory Lane

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to take a day trip to Clemson. K had a race in Greenville, so I decided that I would go to Clemson for the day to visit since it has been a while since I have been there and then I would go back to Greenville that night for the race. We loaded up in the MV bright and early and headed out and didn't return until midnight that night. I was so exhausted from the trip, but it was nice to have a girls day with my single friend Amanda, visit Clemson, and see K do his "magic" at the races!
The race car that K works for. It has been such a long time since I have been to the track with him. It was neat to get back as it reminded me of our younger days together (since this is what he did when I met him). He is so good at what he does...I couldn't do it...I would be a nervous wreck. There were several instances that the driver would have been in a wreck without his help. Although I loved going and watching him, meeting the Duff's and the crew, I am glad only a few are close by. It is nerve wracking to watch for me.
While in Clemson not only did I do some shopping downtown, but I visited some of my favorite places....the The Botanicals Gardens were one of them. They were so pretty and full of bloom.

Amanda and I at her cousin's apartment. We had a late lunch at the Mellow Mushroom with her and went back to her apartment to change clothes before heading back to Greenville for the race. Man, the life of a college student...I miss those days sometimes!


Bowman Field...the field of proscrastination. On pretty days I would find myself here sunning and enjoying the outdoors instead of studying. I got to overlook this field daily from my dorm on the hill shown in this picture.

A few years ago (well okay...more than a few now) I never thought that I would be sitting in front of my dorm pumping milk in my minivan.

Downtown...the home of the good, bad, and ugly! I love this college town and miss it terribly. I really would live there if I could! It is so pretty and easy going!

Tillman Hall...the education building. I have to say that I am lucky to have had class in such a pretty building daily!

The Clemson House...my home for 2 years. Ah...the memories!

And the Tiger...what a beautiful creature!

The Bi-Lo that I bought a many a grocery from when I lived in my apartment down the street. It is such a neat one as it is decked out in Clemson stuff!

My old apartment I lived in my senior year. Wow...time flies!


No comments: