Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'M BACK!

Did you think I had never returned from college?! I did get out of Charleston after a very long week (but lots of learning). However, when I got home, it was one thing after another that has given me no time to sit down to write.

I am in Columbia tonight finishing my grad class. I turned in all my assignments in class today, and WOW...did that feel great to have all that over with. Now I just have to return to class tomorrow for "seat time" so I can officially earn my 3 hour college credit (and watch all my classmates teach their lessons...I am so thankful I did mine today).

Tonight I was able to have dinner with some friends of mine that moved to Columbia a few years ago. It was so nice to see them and catch up...we miss them very much (as we used to hang out with them at least once every 2 weeks).

Now I am enjoying the peacefulness of a hotel room alone. No chores, no homework, no nothing...just me to relax. Hopefully I will catch up on some blogging tonight between watching America's Got Talent!

No comments: