Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We Are Expecting!

We are happy to finally tell (now that our family knows)...we are adding to our family (if you didn't notice from the baby development ticker on my blog). Baby Eversole is expected to arrive February 6, 2009. CR doesn't quite know what to think about this, and I am not quite sure he understands. This is fine with me though, as February is a long time for him (and me as a matter of fact) to wait.

Please keep us and this little one in your prayers, as many of you know, we suffered a miscarriage at 5 weeks two months ago. We want to be excited, but we are scared at the same time. I went to the Dr. last Friday, and he assured me that things looked great (however he wouldn't attempt to hear the heartbeat...too early). That will be at our next visit on July 21.

Continue to look often at our blog to see more of our new journey's of pregnancy!

3 comments:

The Cassidys said...

congrats girl!!!! we are as excited as can be for you three! we will keep you in our prayers!

Amy said...

You know I'm excited! Great looking ticker.. Who ever taught you how to do that!!!!!! :)

Mrs. Carney said...

Congratulations! I will be praying for you all. Oh, I liked your ticker so well that I made one for my own blog! :)