Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Return to College!

Well, I guess I will not have any insightful posts for a little while longer. I am now busy getting myself ready to return to college. Yeah, that is right...full fledge college! I will be leaving Sunday for the College of Charleston to take a graduate level class (GED Academy) for work. I will be staying in a dorm room, using a community bathroom, and eating in the cafeterias (well I may have to escape some). This is taking some planning time, seeing that it has been 7 years (WOW!) since I was in college. I am having to refresh my memory and plan for dorm living again, as well as get my child's keeping scheduled for the entire week (which those of you that know me know how planned out that has to be for me to be happy).

I am excited that I am getting to go take the course in one week and I feel it will help me a lot, but the whole community bathroom makes me nervous. I didn't even have a community bathroom while I was in college at Clemson much less now that I am 10 weeks pregnant and having to pee at least 2 times a night.

Needless to say, I should have lots of stories to tell when I return! Please think of me next week as I endure the whole week away from CR (the longest I have been away from him), class from 8-4, Charleston heat in July, and struggle to survive dorm living! On the bright side, I will be smarter when I return and have 3 hours of graduate level credit under my belt!

Enough of my whining! Idios (sorry for the mispelling) until I return from Charleston!

No comments: