Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Monday, November 3, 2008

Double Digits!

Where has the time gone? It is less than 100 days before my baby girl makes her entrance into this world! Although I am very excited to see her, hold her, and have her a part of our family, I am also very nervous and a little sad.

It thrills my heart that I will be able to see what she looks like and hold my baby girl in such a short time, but the thoughts of two kids (how to go to the grocery store and perform other tasks that are now easy with just one child) scare me. I also must admit that I am a little nervous about having a girl. I have the boy stuff figured out...now I have to learn a whole new way (everything from cleaning a girl to how to deal with her different emotions/needs).

And then I am also reminded that (God willing) this is my last pregnancy. Although I have tried to savor every moment, it will be missed. I love being pregnant (when I feel good) and consider it one of the most amazing wonders of God! I am going to miss having a living being in me that depends on God and me to grow. Most of all, I am going to miss those little taps, pats, and rolls that she does in my belly. It is the most amazing feeling ever! I wish I could just bottle it up and remember it forever!

Maybe it is just hormones, but I am a basket of emotions about entering my last trimester!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't believe you are in your last trimester!!! You'll figure out how to do things with two and realize just how EASY one is!!!!!!I think back just how easy two was now!!!!