Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Showering of Love

I have been showered with love by my friends and family for two weekends with baby showers! It is so wonderful to have such great family and friends that care so much and want to share in such a wonderful time of my life! It was so great to hang out with all of you!

Thank you to all of you that have showered me and baby Carragan with gifts! I am truly blessed!


And a VERY special THANK YOU Ashlyn for hosting an awesome shower for me with all my girlfriends and neighbors! And another VERY special THANK YOU to Melissa, my cousin Mandy, and my Mom for hosting a shower for me and Carragan with family and friends! You all went out of the way to have perfect showers!












Getting measured up by Amy...the most "action" we both have seen in a while!




Thank you Kimberly for being so nice in your first measurement!







Congrats Amanda...you were right on!

Kimberly trying to judge how long the paper should be to fit around me









Mom and Grandma chugging away at their juice cups trying to win the prize!













Some of the neighborhood ladies well on their way to winning...others getting side tracked with Kimberly's attempts to cheat!















What an awesome bunch of gals...including Ashlyn!















Adorable pacifiers for the baby name game! I love the pink and black theme! It was so cute!

Yummy white chocolate fondue!












What an awesome spread of food and adorable pink and black arrangements!

This cake is so neat...I have never seen one like this before. The Cake Man did a great job and Ashlyn what a cute idea!












I got so many nice and much needed gifts at both showers! Little Carragan is going to be set!
















Thanks guys for making this shower so beautiful and sweet! I am loving all the pink!










What a pretty arrangement of the table with Tulle (not sure I spelled that right) with pink flowers and baby accessories...I need some of this arrangement talent to rub off on me!













Thanks Mama for all your hard work in making this cake! It is so cute and tasted so yummy!

You all really out did yourselves...thank you! Both showers will be cherished! I hope I can someday do the same for some of you ;)






















No comments: