Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Third Trimester Here with Vengance

My second trimester was such a joy...bringing me energy, cute round belly, easily felt baby movements, and good feelings. However, my third trimester is already scaring me and it just started! Already in the past few days I have had major changes in my feelings. I feel like I can't function without a nap daily/get tired so easily, while having back pain/uncomfortable body feelings, and a baby foot in my ribs. I was enjoying my second trimester so much that I was hoping that I would feel that good for at least another month or so. Now I am not sure and very nervous thinking that it may be a return of the "dreaded end" as with CR. I sure hope she stays in the oven a while (at least until after the holidays) despite my being uncomfortable!

Right now, things seem to be fine with her. I had a Dr. appt. this morning, and although they didn't check my cervix, everything went well. He wants to see me back next week with an u/s to check my cervical length. I am keeping my fingers (and legs) crossed hoping that all is great. I can't imagine being on bed rest or in hospital during the holidays. I already feel like such a fragile egg, but the Dr. reiterated that point this AM...reminding me that K and I should stay "away" from each other and I need to pick and choose my adventurous outings that require me to walk a lot/little rest (both things that could make me go into labor). He said if I am not careful I will be in the hospital during the holidays. So...I guess I better take it easy! So, I am trying to debate whether going to the Clemson game this weekend is worth it! I REALLY want to go and it would be such a great get-a-way for K and I.

Decisions...decisions! I just wish I could have a normal pregnancy!

No comments: