Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Great Report...GOD IS SO GOOD!

Today I had another u/s and doctor visit that I was very nervous about. For the past week or two, I feel like Carragan is really low (movements well below my belly) but yet I feel her kicking my ribs too. I was so expecting the u/s of my cervix to bear bad news which would lead to me being put on bed rest over the holidays (which is unbearable to think about with CR and the fact that we have to live on all levels of my house). Anyways...I was worried for nothing! GOD IS SO GOOD!

Not only has my cervix not thinned any, which the Dr. was certain to have happened, but it is actually thicker than the last u/s check! HOW AMAZING...I didn't even know that could happen! So instead of the 3.something cm that it was last time...it is now 4cm (and no signs of "funneling" which is AWESOME for this time in my pregnancy! She may be a February baby after all...the Dr. was very pleased with the results and feels like we will make it (at least til January).

I also got some really neat 3D shots of her. I can't wait to get them posted once I can get to K's parents house and get them scanned. She looks so much like CR that is crazy...well from these pics anyways. Can't wait to share these pics of my little posing baby girl!

Thanks to all of you that have been praying for me and this baby girl! The prayers are really paying off...even the Dr.'s are surprised. Isn't it amazing what God can do when we turn things over to Him and trust in Him!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad to hear the great news!!!!!! Bake, baby, Bake!!!