Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finally Done!

CR's big boy room is finally done and (knock on wood) he is liking it so much that he is sleeping better in it. My nesting has really kicked in and I have even managed to get K on board. This past weekend, we hung up the rest of the stuff in CR's room, pictures in the kid's bathroom, cleaned out our TV room closet, and our "attic". Things are finally coming together and I am feeling more at ease about things being completed before Carragan's arrival. I sure hope I can hold on to this nesting stuff for a while longer....I could get used to this productivity!
Fair treatment of schools...even with pictures of both stadiums in his room. I am finally glad to have somewhere to hang these pictures. I felt like they were being wasted just sitting around.
His name (that was in his nursery) is also up above the closet doors.

I can't believe my little boy is big enough to have a big boy room. As I look at the little teeth marks on the end of his bed (that he gnawed on when it was his crib) it makes me so sad. Where did the time go? It seems like yesterday he was wearing preemie clothes and we were having to roll the sleeves on those. When I looked back at some of those Sunday while going through some clothes it is unbelievable that he was that small and helpless at one time. My little boy is growing up too fast!

2 comments:

The Cassidys said...

wow look at the big boy room! ya'll did a great job. and stop trying to make me cry. i don't want ethan to grow up! :(

Eversole Crew said...

Thanks! Yeah, savor every minute...it passes so quickly!