Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

All is well

I went to my second dr. visit for the week today! Monday I had my scheduled visit where everything looked good (uterus/baby measuring correct, bp good, cervix in tact). However, since I decided not to do the shots, the dr. wanted to do a fetal fibronectin test and make me come back for an ultrasound to check my cervix length today. The test was negative...meaning that I will not deliver in the next 3 weeks and the u/s showed that my cervix looked great...measuring almost 3 cm thick...normal...no signs of premature labor. The baby is head down, but she is not pushing on my cervix (fluid between her and my cervix)...good news...because this was not the case with CR. So...everything looked great! I am good for another 2- 1/2 weeks before I have another appt. scheduled.

I was able to see her again and all looks great...she is 1-1/2 pounds. I was even able to get some cute 3-D shots...hopefully I can get those scanned soon and posted.

No comments: