Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Baby Boy Turns 3!

Dear CR,
How can it be that 3 years ago you were born? It seems like yesterday that you were still inside my belly pushing and shoving to make your way into this world, despite the doctors efforts to keep you in. I knew then that you were going to be a "go getter" boy with your own agenda...nothing has changed. Little did I know that you would have to use that personality so quickly upon arriving into this world when you had to fight for your life in the NICU, but boy did you ever. I am so proud of you for all that you have accomplished in the last 3 years...you are such a smart boy. I hope that you always keep that fire to learn and grow.

I am so blessed to have spent the past 3 years with you and share life with you. You have brought so much joy to my life! Your sweet caring heart and love, your smiles, and eyes that light up with each new adventure make each and every day with you such a pleasure.

On your birthday, my wish for you is that you may continue to enjoy life and seek new adventures every day. May God guide you and protect you as He has done in the past 3 years of your life. Happy Birthday Baby Boy! Mommy Loves You!




















No comments: