Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

THANKS BUNCHES!

Special thanks to my friend, Starla, for giving me 3 huge bags of girl clothes sizes newborn-24 months that she no longer needs for her daughter! What a blessing it is to have these since I am realizing already that buying new wardrobes for 2 kids for every season is a lot more expensive.

All the clothes she gave me that I have piled up in my front room floor trying to sort them by ages/figure out what I need to keep out vs. what to put up for a while.


I am so excited about all the cute things! Carragan is going to be styling! Thanks again Starla!!

1 comment:

The Cassidys said...

what a wonderful friend to give you all those clothes! she is going to be stylin'!

i hope you're feeling well!