Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Great News!

I am 31 weeks tomorrow and I am still not on bedrest! This has been a fear of mine for weeks...that I am going to be put on bedrest for the holidays. Thank God...that isn't the case. I had another Dr. appt. today and got a great report. Granted he didn't check my cervix or do an ultrasound or fetal fibro. test, he said that things are looking great. He was pleased with the measurement of my belly...right on target and although her head is low, it was not low enough for him to worry. He was so pleased that I am off the hook for two more weeks. At that visit on the 18th, I will have a fetal fibro. test and an ultrasound to measure my cervix length. If all is well, I am off "restriction" and considered "normal pregnancy". YIPEE!!!!! I am almost out of the woods! Who knows...she may decide to stay in past my due date...that would be my luck!

I was also pretty impressed with my weight...lost a pound since my visit two weeks ago! Although I was a little scared at first (because I thought I should be gaining more at this point), if the Dr. isn't worried...that is fine by me! So, impressing to me, I have only gained 14 lbs. during this pregnancy so far! I still have the holidays coming though...I know the scales will not be as nice after then!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What great news! I think she may be a late January baby!!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for a fully baked one!