Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Back in Business


Thankfully I have my camera back and I am back to business! My mom was so gracious to let me borrow her digital camera during the month and a half or so that I was without mine. Below are some memories she had captured of CR...she doesn't get around to downloading her pics often.

A while back my camera started developing spots on the screen, and then the flash went out. I have had this camera for 4 years (would have been at Christmas), but thankfully when K bought it for me, he bought the 4 year warranty. Just in time...it saved me $270. Because my camera was considered "out of date" by Sony...they replaced it. Now I have a brand new Sony Cybershot. I am looking forward to using it during the holidays and when Carragan makes her arrival!



" Some of Mema's Captured Memories"
CR with "his puppies". My dad raises beagles, so CR loves to "help" take care of and play with the puppies. He knows all there names (16 or 17) and has started naming his stuffed puppies at home the same names




Getting treats at Mema's (obviously before dinner...from the looks of his plate in the background.) I guess that is what Mema's and Granda's are for!


Uncle J and CR last Christmas


CR flakes out while participating in the neighborhood Christmas parade last year at my parents.


CR at Mother's Morning Out. My how he has grown and changed in little over a year.


Outside...where he stays at my parents house when at all possible. They have plenty of land for him to play on and things to "occupy" him.


How sweet...I can't believe he is not that little any more. Where have the days gone. I thought I would never get him out of diapers and now I miss those little days.

Can't resist playing in a puddle! ALL BOY!
Getting bathed outside...he gets filthy at my parents...to the point that sometimes he has to have a bath before he can go in.


CR loves "driving" Mema's car


His favorite buddies...Max and Wig. He is carrying a cricket container...probably getting ready to go fishing in the pond across the street.



One of his favorite snacks at Mema's and Granda's...ice cream sandwich!



Thanks mom for sharing your camera and the memories!

No comments: