Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Uncharted Territory

I have officially never been this pregnant before and I am nervous (since I didn't make it past 33 weeks with CR). I don't know what to expect of these last few weeks and that is nerve wracking! So, for all you 40 week veterans...if you have any light to shed of things I need to know to survive these last few weeks of pregnancy, PLEASE share!
I am starting to feel the pregnancy take its toll as I am becoming more uncomfortable, having a hard time sleeping, having contractions? (well maybe...I wouldn't know since I never had "real" stomach contractions with CR...I labored totally in my back with him), and growing bigger every day! Unsightly as they are...here are some belly pics of my uncharted territory of pregnancy (34 weeks and 3 days).



3 comments:

The Cassidys said...

carrie you look beautiful! it's different for you since you already have a little one so all my advice is pretty much shot (take lots of naps, enjoy eating what you want, take little strolls around the neighborhood if you can, stay off your feet and watch lots of movies). just take it as easy as you can the next few weeks. obviously you know as soon as she comes, those times of rest won't come as easy as before! she'll be here before you know it and we can't wait to meet her! please let us know if there is anything you need from us.

Eversole Crew said...

Thanks Amanda for all the great advice! I am going to try to make the best of these last few weeks!

Amy said...

Sleep(the best you can)...do nothing and relax...if you possibly can! YOu will be begging for her to be born in a few more weeks... the last ones are the HARDEST!!!!!!!!!!!! YOu look lovely!!!!