Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Face Lift

Yes...it was about time I did something different with my blog...it was in bad need (well is still in need of some work), but at least I am on the right track. Thanks to all of you that have been so dedicated to look past my slackness.

I wanted to stay with the "pink" theme since I am still estatic to be having a girl, but man was the other bad!

I just found this neat site:http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com where they have some neat stuff. I am excited about more changes soon (well hopefully soon...you know I have nothing else to be thinking about right now!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the new look!