Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good News...Not so Good News

This was the news I got from my Dr. visit today.

The good news is:
-the baby is doing great (developing well, weighs almost 5 lbs., excellent heartbeat, practicing breathing exercises, etc.)
-looks like she is going to have plenty of hair for bows
-I am almost past the "scary" point...meaning that if she came early (like beyond 2 weeks...we would be okay).
-Mommy is doing great

The not so good news:
-cervix is thinning (only 2 cm thick at one point today)
-cervix is funneling (meaning showing signs of thinning/opening
-her head is "very far" down into my pelvis

What this means...well I will know more tomorrow after I get my fetal fibro. results (determines whether I will deliver in the next two weeks). However, the Dr. didn't seem too concerned and feels like the test will come back negative (meaning she will stay baking for more than 2 weeks). She definitely will probably come early...just how early is the question

Bake baby girl bake! We need at least a few more weeks! I will post tomorrow once I get my test results and hopefully some 3D pics of her this weekend when and if I get to a scanner.






2 comments:

Amy said...

BAKE CARRAGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please try to stay off your feet as much as possible!

Eversole Crew said...

Thanks girl! Yeah...I am trying...it is so hard though with Christmas stuff going on, trying to get things ready for her, and with CR.