Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Back Home

No luck with Carragan's arrival...I am back home. :( I did not have any progression in the hour they monitored, so it was determined that I was not going into active labor.

I guess she will come out when she is ready. I just hope that when she does decide to come that she breaks my water, like CR did, so there is no uncertainty whether I am "active" or not.

I go back to the Dr. Monday at 3:25 to be checked again...will let you know how it goes (if I make it until then).

1 comment:

Amy said...

She has her day picked out...she'll be here soooo soon. I know it's hard waiting!!! The end is the longest...even longer than the first trimester!