Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Nothing New

I wasn't supposed to go to the Dr. until Monday, but after much discussion this week, K and I thought we would have more eased minds if I went in to get checked today instead of waiting over the weekend (especially since I progressed from 3cm to 4+cm in 2 days last week).

Nothing is new...I am still 4+cm and 75% effaced. There is a possibility that she may be trying to get into a face up position (seeing where the heartbeat was found). I sure hope not...this would mean a bad labor and possible c-section. So I was given some exercises to do my the midwife that may help get her into position. Hopefully they will work! Seeing that I am walking around almost halfway through dilation without many hard contractions, they are going to monitor me more closely. I will be going 2 days a week now until she decides to come.

Well off to exercising...!

No comments: