Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Friday, January 23, 2009

She is Here!!!!!

Baby Girl arrived Thursday, January 22nd @ 5:46 pm!!!
6 lbs. 2 oz.
18 inches

* posted by Amy S.....gosh I hope I got all of the stats right!....By the way she is beautiful!!!!!!

Thanks Amy so much for doing this (yes you got all the stats right)! Sorry for the delay in getting pics added. I thought that I would have computer access while at the hospital, but the room I was in wouldn't allow for it (I was in a back corner room without good connection...oddly enough...it was the same room I delivered CR in...which is really wierd but neat considering that the hospital was not busy/plenty of empty rooms). Anyways, everyone is doing great! CR is totally in love with his new sister. We have spent the past several days getting settled, Dr. visit for weight check/hospital visit for jaundice level check, mastering breastfeeding...well we are still working on this part). So...hopefully soon I can give details about the Big Day...and boy was it big! Until then...enjoy the pics of our new precious little girl! She is so adorable...I just want to sit and look at her all day!








3 comments:

Mrs. Carney said...

Congratulations to the entire family! I can't wait to see pics!

Mrs. Carney said...

She looks so much like CR! She is gorgeous- again, congratulations!

Eversole Crew said...

Thank you so much!