Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Found Respect

I officially have a new found respect for women that have 40 week or beyond pregnancies! I have always felt sorry for them, but nothing like now. These last few weeks of pregnancy are not treating me well. I am becoming more and more miserable by the day! Below, I am listing some of my ailments (because I need to vent and have a way to remember this...just in case I ever get in my head I want to be pregnant again). However, if you have any of you have advice on how to "cure" any of these....PLEASE SHARE!!!!

-nausea-this comes and goes throughout the day and night...I didn't even have this during my first trimester! What is causing this and how do I get rid of it?

-bones (in my pelvis) feel as if they are going to break...she is seriously getting heavy!

-rings almost don't fit....I only have a few days left I suspect before I start looking like a baby's mama (can't wear my rings much longer)

-Tired ALL the time-I literally could fall asleep anywhere...my energy is gone. Perhaps this is due to my lack of "good sleep" (which brings me to my next point)

-Lack of "good sleep" because I am so uncomfortable and hurt every time I turn over that I wake myself up with every move

-indigestion-can't eat but a little bit before I feel as if I am going to explode and if I do eat much I regret it for hours later

All of it is worth it though for little Carragan to come out healthy! I just hope I can endure!

4 comments:

Tyler Holseberg Photography said...

try benadryl.... just one little pink pill cures the uncomfortable achy pains at night and helps you sleep. my dr told me about it and i used it thru most of my pregnancy with wyatt. you will be amazed.... something about antihistimine helps with the joint achy-ness.

Eversole Crew said...

Wow...thanks for that info. I didn't know it would help with all that. I will be trying it! Good to hear from you! Hope you all had a great Christmas and doing well! Your Christmas card was adorable!

Amy said...

I took Tylenol PM.... Also you are doing good to still be wearing your rings. I couldn't get mine on starting in the sixth month... how funny did I look 8 months preg with no wedding ring going to my night class at UNCC..... talk about a baby mama!! See ya tomorrow!

The Cassidys said...

awww - just reading this blog makes me want to give you a huge hug and tell it's all going to be ok! truth is, it will be, but just not right away. i wish i had some words of advice, but just stick with it a little longer - we both know it's all worth it in the end!