Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Still Pregnant!

I went back to the doctor today for another check since they thought either one of two things would have taken place by now: A.) I wouldn't be pregnant anymore or B.)I would be at a standstill...neither is happening. Today I am 4+ cm dilated and 75% effaced. So... I guess she is either just going to fall out (since I can't get my contractions regular) or either I will still be pregnant at 40 weeks and have to be induced.

I go back to the doctor in 1 week...if I am still pregnant!

3 comments:

The Cassidys said...

hey - i know it's not what you want to hear, but just hang in there. you've got plenty of time before 40 weeks hit so she could come any day now! keep walking and "playing the piano" :) hee hee!

K. Franklin said...

Hang in there!!!! :)

Amy said...

I predict you won't be pregnant on Friday!!!!!!!!!