Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sitting on Go

These were the words of the Dr. I saw today. However, to my disappointment, no change has been made. I was just encouraged to be very "in tune" to what is going on with my body and call or go to L&D sooner rather than later (which is hard for me to comprehend since I have no constant contractions) because my labor will most likely be rapid. I guess that will come...let's hope!

Good news about the face up position...this Dr. wasn't worried at all. If indeed she is, he said it could change in birth canal. He wasn't worried at all. She just isn't ready to make her appearance yet!

So...off to waiting on the green light!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's good news!!! Let's just say "You can't be pregnant forever!" That's what several people told me at the end of all 3 pregnancies! Those last few weeks just feel like forever though when all you want to do is sleep on your back or stomach, see your feet and hold that sweet baby!!!!! Cant' wait to meet her!!!!