Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby Steps

Steps have begun to make changes to our upstairs...

-change CR to the now guest room (much bigger) and into his full sized bed. This room has to be painted from yellow to blue/grey. Then CR's furniture and all his stuff in his room can be moved over.

-Get the nursery ready. Although we are leaving the room tan (to match the bedding I have picked out), we still have to get everything out of the closet (hopefully finding a place for everything), get her furniture in there, well of course decorate.

-Redo guest room, but thank goodness this is the easy part. We are able to keep the same colors because they match the bedding. All we have to do is move the bed over, find a mattress (anyone know where I can get a cheap full sized mattress??), and rehang things on wall, put up a small table, and add curtains.

Whew...it makes me tired reading all we have to do in the time left!

They are baby steps, but at least they are getting there!

K moved everything out of the guest room and rolled paint on the walls and I cut in the bottom yesterday evening. Now all that is left is the top. I hope to finish that today (I did thanks to my dad) and get my upstairs back in order. Right now, it is a mess with furniture all out in the hall and the nursery. Thanks again Daddy for coming to the rescue so I didn't have to get on the ladder or smell the fumes today! Hopefully the room is now finished painting (that is unless it looks uneven and we have to do another coat)... and now to the moving part!
CR's room before painting. We had already moved most of the furniture out.
Another "before" picture
Yipee...the walls are done!
Room is ready for transforming into CR's bedroom.
*More pictures to come as we get it finished (it may be a while...I sure hope not)

No comments: