Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Doubting Myself

I studied the ultrasound pictures again yesterday, and I am doubting myself and the ultrasound tech now thinking that "bean" could be a boy. Even though I can't see a "turtle head", there are shots that look like a boy to me. Because of this, I have decided that I should not look at any more girl stuff until I know for sure...so that I will not be disappointed if I find out it is a boy. Because in reality, as long as it is healthy, I could care less.

Below are ultrasound pictures taken at my last ultrasound. Check them out for yourself and tell me what you think (especially those of you with girls). I guess we will know for sure Sept. 15...it can't get here fast enough now!

Little "bean" hanging out. Isn't this such a sweet shot of his/her face!
Sorry this one is hard to see...I should have scanned them separately. The top photo is an entire body shot (head to toe) with his/her legs crossed at the ankles. This is how he/she spent the majority of the ultrasound. The bottom shot is a "wave" shot. He/she did a lot of this during the time we watched. It melts my heart to see such a tiny being inside of me!
And last but not least...the "money" shot! This was the best we could get. This is from underneath looking up of his/her bottom.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Can't tell. I guess I would have to see them in person and compare them to Aubree's.... It's hard not to look at ALL the cute girly stuff. I am a sucker for anything girly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait until Sept. 15th... Don't drive yourself crazy about it... Baby is what it is.... can't change it now.......

Mrs. Carney said...

I say girl because of what looks like 3 lines in the bottom picture but even with my own daughter, I didn't believe it until I delivered her simply because I know u/s can be wrong (and have been, though not with me).

Tyler Holseberg Photography said...

totally a girl.... i see the lines!!! just my guess