Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Deal

I figured I would go ahead and explain "the deal" mentioned in the previous post. Not long after I became pregnant, K thought he would make a deal with me. He wanted CR to be "his" to influence to like TN, and likewise the new baby would be "mine" to influence to like Clemson. After hesitation, I agreed since CR seems to already take favor to TN. Basically what this meant is that I would not try to get CR to say go Tigers and wear Clemson clothes and vice versa with the new baby.

We were well and fine with this deal until we got our parents involved. Neither set agree to "our deal". They say they can't resist buying something for either child for the "school of their choice". So, the deal is off...all is fair game. So the battle of the orange continues in my household and families. However, I just don't know if I can dress a baby girl in a TN dress or cheerleading outfit...I think that is beyond Clemson alumni code of ethics...don't ya think?

1 comment:

K. Franklin said...

THAT IS HYSTERICAL!!!! Talk about a house divided!! :) Mark and I don't have that problem since we're all Hokies. . . you do have the advantage living in Clemson-country though!!