Welcome to the ongoing adventures of the Eversole family! Hope you enjoy reading about our daily life, exciting times, trials, growth, and love!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Half Way Memories

This week marks my half way mark of pregnancy...probably less since I have no intentions of going to 40 weeks! I can't believe it...the time is flying by! My goal this pregnancy was to cherish it as much as possible, because God willing, this is my last. I am trying to enjoy it as much as possible, but it seems so hard to notice and reflect with a three year old (well almost), part time job, and other craziness of my life. So, since I have been slack to write down special "events" of this pregnancy, I am listing a few below for my memories. Being pregnant is such a wonderful feeling!



-Discover that I am allergic to a natural hormone (5th month)

-Find out we are having a baby girl! (5th month)

-14 weeks: Feel baby move for the first time! This is one of the best feelings in the world

-Cravings: SHAVED ICE! LOVE IT! I have to go each weekend to the stand in front of Autozone to get one (favorite flavors...orange and lime).

-Aversions: MEXICAN-may never set foot in a Mexican restaurant again!

-First trimester-very tired but love to bake! 2nd trimester-feeling great so far

-Have only gained 6 pounds so far...I know trouble is coming!

-Big brother CR is in love with his sister...kissing, talks, pats, and shares with "her" How precious is the bond that he is already forming with her!

-I know there are more, but this is all that I can think of for now.

No comments: